Mother's Day 2011

Monday, May 09, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I hope you had a relaxing day with your kids;) Charlie had to work yesterday, so I did exactly what I should be doing.....be a mom! Kids apparently were excited about said special day, as they both woke up around the 5:45am-6am time frame. Awesome:) We lounged for a bit and then got on with the day. I took the kids to play with my mom and then we took my mom out to lunch. After that we spent the rest of the day at home. I napped when they napped, and then it was pretty warm out so we got some of our backyard water toys out. Both kids really enjoyed that. Charlie says we will celebrate later this week. Either way, I spent the day with my precious kiddos and that is what Mother's Day is all about!


Savannah and I last night before bed.....Baby C was already in bed and the picture I have with him is on my camera at home. I'll post more later of them outside with there pool toys:)



Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom! She selflessly gives up about 4 hours every Saturday to watch the kids so I can go to work. (She works a 40hr work week too) She is wonderful to my kids and I'm becoming more and more EXACTLY like her;) It's a good thing. And lastly Happy Mother's Day to my Mother-in-Law! You always hear people complaining about there in laws about this and that but I'm super lucky. I have the best MIL I could ask for. She is also super sweet to my kids and is always letting me know she is thinking about me. I hope both moms had a fantastic day!

My mommy and me:)



MIL and DIL:)

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. lots of love // May 9, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

    Glad you had a sweet M-day with your kiddos! We're gonna have to celebrate Fathers day late with Rylie this year since we'll be on a trip without her that Sun. Totally happens sometimes!

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // May 12, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

    I'm glad you had a nice day!

Followers