Castles

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Savannah is into blocks. More specifically.....building castles with blocks:) Every morning she says, "go playroom, build castles." Which I then say, "well first we have to go downstairs and eat breakfast." Savi: "Baby Charlie hungry!?" Me: "Yep and you need breakfast too!" Savi: "Ok mommy." lol love her!



Little man turned 8 months this week. He is loving pulling up on anything he can find. His favorite is the bathroom tub. Funny story...this morning he was standing at the tub and Savannah told him that is was time to do his makeup. I was getting ready at the time. She grabbed some eye shadow and put it in front of him. I was laughing and thought my husband would probably be so proud. Then baby C threw the eye makeup into the tub. Guess he will try to be as "all boy" as he can:) lol


Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // May 7, 2011 at 10:51 PM  

    I can't believe your little guy is 8 months old already! They are both so precious!
    Happy Mothers Day Brittany! :)

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // May 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

    I can't believe he's already 8 months old! He's getting so big. Savi made a great castle!

  3. The Jaspers // May 11, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

    cool blocks! can't believe baby charlie is already pulling up! it goes by too fast!

Followers