Green Eyed Monster

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So I know the green eyed monster is a term generally used for someone who is greedy, but for lack of knowledge on the other monsters that is what I'm titling this post. I love my baby girl more than anything, but what monster is head of non SHARING! Because let me tell you, we are in full force of the words/phrase....MINE, GIVE IT BACK, and NO! Mostly directed at baby C. We have to constantly remind her to share and to not just grab things out of his hands. Stuff she isn't even playing with and Charlie picks up, she instantly wants and won't rest til she gets it back. She only shares on her terms. She hands things to him of hers to play with or read. But if she doesn't like it, she lets him know. As of right now we are just really reinforcing what sharing is and not rewarding bad behavior, but any tips would be super helpful.

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // May 25, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

    I think you're doing all you can, reinforce the good and take the bad with a grain of salt. It's the age and this too shall pass :)

  2. lots of love // May 26, 2011 at 2:35 PM  

    I'm following you on this one! I'm afraid Rylie will start on this come Sep. Just last night my husband put one of Rylie's baby dolls in Remy's crib as a joke & she freaked out "Hey! That's mine!" Yeah weve got trouble ahead!

Followers