Wedding Bells

Monday, March 21, 2011

My sister got engaged on March 13th! Yeah so happy for her and her fiance! They were in town for spring break and he asked her Sunday morning over breakfast in bed:) They will be married here in December. Guess who is the flower girl....


Above is the chapel...she is all ready to walk down the aisle. I sent his picture to her daddy, he was ready to cry! Baby C will be the ring bearer. Who knows if he will be pulled down the aisle or walking away!

We were so busy the day she got engaged with going to see the family and then I still needed to grocery shop. So I bought chicken nuggets from McDonalds on the way home for dinner. After Savi had eaten her portion (I had bought like 20 for 4.99 knowing Charlie could have the leftovers), I told her ok the rest is for daddy. I turned around for a second and this is what I found....


Guess someone felt like marking her territory for a later meal:)

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Mrs. M // March 21, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

    Haha! She looks so cute in that dress!! :)

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // March 23, 2011 at 7:40 AM  

    She's going to be such a cute flower girl!

  3. lots of love // March 23, 2011 at 1:06 PM  

    that's a pretty flower girl there! how sweet of her to check each nugget to make sure it was safe for daddy =)

  4. The Jaspers // March 25, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

    she is going to be an adorable flower girl. I went to a wedding at that chapel this past dec. and it was the most beautiful place to get married. yay for your sister.

Followers