Sunglasses and Ponytails

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Wednesday was so pretty. We had to get out and enjoy outside. I took Savannah on a walk in the push car and Baby C hung out in the pack. Savannah has the perfect pony tail right now. Long and a cute curl, with a pink bow of course:) I still haven't gotten her hair cut yet. I just don’t know why I would be doing it. Her hair is pretty even and super thick. Bangs have grown out almost completely. At this rate, Baby C will be getting a hair cut before his sister! HA

Baby C insisted on his cool shades:)

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Unknown // March 6, 2011 at 1:58 AM  

    Bryson just had his 4th haircut since he was 8 months!!!I can't tell you how many people think he's a girl. Ugh...drives me nuts.

  2. lots of love // March 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

    LOVE Charlie's little sunglasses! And keep the perfect pony as long as you want! It looks great!

Followers