Bonkers!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I took Tuesday off this past week and had a lovely day off with my family. We relaxed in the morning and got all rested up. We were taking Savi to a place in town called Going Bonkers! I was really excited to take her. I knew she would love it.

It is basically a huge maze climbing apparatus with slides, ladders, and other obstacles along the way. She was timid at first and not to sure, but after awhile she was a pro. They have a section blocked off for 1-3 year olds and adults can go in with them. It is super cheap to go too. Only $4.50 for all of us to get in:) Baby C cheered his sister on on the sidelines.

After we left Going Bonkers we went to Souper Salad. Charlie and I reminisced, as this was where we told his parents I was pregnant with Savi. We met them for dinner there, because it was one of the few places that sounded remotely good to me. I was so sick at the time. We had brought gifts for them to tell them the big news. Right before we told them, I went to the bathroom and was sick. Good times:)

Baby C on the sidelines. He was such a good boy:)




This was a little teapot ride that she loved!

Love this little face!
Such a good daddy! Went all over with her!
Best way to spend my day off!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // March 13, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

    I'm glad you had a fun day with your family!

  2. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // March 13, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

    So glad you enjoyed your day!!

  3. lots of love // March 14, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

    That place looks so neat! And I've been CRAVING Souper Salad lately! There's not a good one near us so I havent had it in about 3 years!

Followers