Summer Lovin'

Friday, March 25, 2011

We had a great time last weekend. Charlie's work had low census (not very many babies in the NICU) so he was able to have the weekend off. VERY RARE for us. And I took a PTO day on Friday. So we had some great family time. We took the kids to the zoo Friday morning. We went to a smaller zoo in Gainsville, TX. It was the perfect size for Savannah. She loved it. She would peak through the exhibits and yell "I see giraffes, I see zebras" and then toddle like two feet and repeat all over again. To funny! She left with a cute stuffed giraffe:)






We spent the rest of the day at Charlie's parents property and just enjoyed the beautiful day! This little girl and boy are ready for summer!



Baby C is so close to crawling. I got a video of him commando crawling this weekend!

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Mrs. M // March 25, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

    Charlie is scootching right along. Super cute. The zoo looked like a great day - hooray for family time!

  2. Heather // March 25, 2011 at 3:15 PM  

    YAY- Bring on summer!!! We need to take our kiddos to the zoo- I bet they would love it!

  3. lots of love // March 28, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

    We havent taken Rylie to the zoo in almost a year-we need to go while it's still pretty outside & not 100 degrees yet! lol I got your box in the mail too! Thanks so much!

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // March 28, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

    It looks so warm there! I'm jealous!
    I'm so glad you had a great family day!

  5. Lindsay // April 12, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

    Hi! I was blog hopping and came across your blog and it peaked my interest because of the bluebonnet pictures (we take those, too!), and I was reading it, and when I saw this post it made me realize what a small world. My grandpa lives in Gainesville and we go up there a lot! We are actually headed that way in a couple of weeks. Anyways, nobody EVER knows where Gainesville, TX is, so I had to stop and say something. I love their zoo.. we go there every time! Anyways, your pictures are beautiful! :) Hope you don't mind I "stopped by"!

Followers