Happy Halloween!

Monday, November 01, 2010

At work we were allowed to dress up. My friend, Kristin and I, dressed up as flapper girls:) We also carved a pumpkin for a contest. It was for our TX Rangers who didn't quite pull it together last night:)!



We started our Halloween weekend with trick or treating at Nanie's office (my mom). My mom's office lets each department make up a game and have the kids come around and get candy. She works for a major movie theater company, so the candy is concession candy! :) Full size and all! Savannah has had a little bit of a cold and wouldn't nap that day, so we were worried. But she pulled through and seemed to have fun! She was a peacock this year. I made her costume!



Finished product!

My little peacock:)



Eating one piece of candy before we head home:)

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // November 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

    Your looking pretty amazing for having a 6-week old! :) So glad you had fun - Savannah's costume is adorable.

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // November 3, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

    She looked so cute! You looked great, too!

Followers