Flannel PJ's

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last year my mom wanted to do her Christmas photo with all of us in matching pj's. But it was to late to get them all ordered and it didn't work out. Well this year it did and we took them last week. Mind you it was 80 degrees outside...ha!

Now I know all two year olds are hard to get to sit still and take pictures. But I truly believe Savi is a little worse. The child WILL.NOT.SIT.STILL for a photo. No concept of sit right here so mommy can get your photo. She knows what a camera is and pretends with one all the time. She says "cheese" and "smile" plenty. But when it comes to her...it ain't happening. She only does pretty good when you hold her. That is always daddy's job!

Needless to say, getting a picture with her was a little rough. We got a few and I think my mom is going with this one. We took some of just our family, but I haven't seen them yet. Maybe those will turn out:) Iv'e got other pics in mind for our Christmas card if we need a back up.

PS. The girl on the far left is my parents exchange student from Germany. She has been with them for the last 4 months and will be through the year. She has been a delight and very fun to show America too!

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Jenny // November 27, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

    Adorable pic!! LOVE those pj's.

  2. lots of love // November 29, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

    LOVE the pj's! What a cute idea!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // November 30, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

    What a cute picture! I don't have a single good professional picture of Lexie-it's best to just do it myself!
    That's so cool about the exchange student. My parents hosted a German student for a year a few years back, and he's like a brother to me now!

  4. Mrs. M // December 2, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

    What a wonderful idea - I think this shot turned out pretty darn good. And how nice for your parents to include the exchange student too! :)

Followers