Windy Weekend

Monday, November 22, 2010

Friday we went out to eat for my moms birthday. It was fun to all get together. When we got home we put up our Christmas stuff. Just couldn't help ourselves. Charlie had gotten it all out that day and then we put most of it up Friday night. We are waiting to put up our second tree till we have a free night with Savannah, so that she can help. One day when I host Thanksgiving, I will actually leave it all up till the day after:)

All weekend it was windy. Just plain annoying. Saturday, the kids and I just stayed in for most of the day and later went over to Nanie's house so she could watch the kids while I went to work. Sunday was the day of rest except a quick trip to Walmart. There was a tree lighting in the area that I work, but once again so windy that I was just sort of deterred from going.

Just before I left for work this morning, this little guy was holding his toy:) Happy Monday!

Ps. Today we are taking family christmas pictures and it's 80 degrees today. Gotta love Texas!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. lots of love // November 22, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

    I probably should start on putting Christmas up early too. It always takes us so long to do it! 80 degress sucks for Christmas-picture taking but I'm sure yalls will come out beautifully!

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // November 23, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

    You're on the ball with the Christmas decorations! We'll start this weekend...I have a living room filled with birthday presents and balloons right now!

  3. Mrs. M // November 24, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

    Can't wait to put my Christmas decorations up!! :)

Followers