Life

Monday, October 25, 2010

Life is busy. Sometimes I'm caught up and sometimes I'm NOT! Last week I went back to work. Except Tuesday afternoon I went home sick. Ended up in the ER Wednesday night for stomach pains, nausea, and all kinds of fun stuff. I was dehydrated and hyperventerlating. So not fun. So I had 6 weeks while on leave to get sick, and I pick the week I went back to work. Super! They gave me some liquids, demerol for my stomach, and zofran for the nausea. On top of all that, the night I went to the ER our AC went out. Luckily we were able to stay with my friend and Savannah went to Mims house for a couple days. I'm finally all better...but what a week!


Halloween post coming:)

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Heather // November 1, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

    I hope you are feeling all better! It is no fun when Mommy is sick!! :) Can't wait to see Halloween pics of the kiddos!

  2. Mrs. M // November 2, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

    Oh, ugh! Hope you are feeling better.

  3. lots of love // November 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

    Oh poor thing! I was wondering where you had gone. I understand being overwhelmed. I hope you get some relaxation & feel better!

Followers