Pain in the BACK!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well we are 10 days away from my due date and 11 days away from Savannah being 2! Crazy times are upon us:) The last two OB appointments have revealed a few things. We had a sonogram two weeks ago and he was in a tight ball they said. They couldn't really get great measurements and not even a decent picture:( Little guy is squished I guess. When they finally did get some measurements, the weight kept coming up a little big. Like a little over 7 1/2lbs. Which 2 weeks ago was a little big for that soon. The technician kept apologizing as she didn't believe those numbers were right but had done the measurements 3 times. So who knows! They decided to do another one this Friday to check on that and see what they can figure out. I am dialated to 2 cm and I'm 30% effaced. So I'm slowly moving along:) My blood pressure was in the normal range last week, but high for me so that was another thing to kinda be on the watch for. The worst of any of this is not the actual pregnancy, but my back. I thought the baby was sitting on some part of my lower back making it hurt. Over the weekend it got so much worse that I realized I probably just hurt my back. All the weight is making it inflamed and I was miserable over the weekend. I limp to help with the pain and it is one spot on my right side. Saturday night/Sunday I wanted to crawl around on the floor. Not much I can do except give birth and get the extra weight off that is irritating is so much. I have no idea how I even hurt my back. Thankfully I'm at the end, so it won't be long!

I can't believe Savannah will be 2 years old in 11 days! UM CRAZY! I'm so glad that I can treasure her as my special and ONLY little girl. And I will have my special little boy:) She is having a candyland themed birthday party a couple weeks after her birthday. Mommy has to have a baby first and then we will get ready for a birthday party:) I'm so stinking excited to give her her birthday present! We got her a big play kitchen and play food and I think she will LOVE it!

My friend had her baby last week and I went to visit them in the hospital. Little Emma was born at 1:43pm and weighed 7lbs 8oz. She and mom are doing great!

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. lots of love // August 31, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

    Only 10 days to go! Yikes! Sooo exciting tho!! Cant wait to see pics of your new prince. Praying for a safe & healthy delivery for you both!

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // September 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

    You are so close! Good luck to you!

Followers