Little of this and a little of that...

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My post has no particular theme...just a little bit of random.

I am axiously awaiting a phone call from my good friend who is 3 weeks or so ahead of me in her pregnancy. Her due date was yesterday! I made this for her daughter who is going to be a big sis! Love these quick little crafty projects!

Then apparently I had some energy last Sunday night because I was in the mood to make a full on dinner. I cooked some steak we had and veggies and made it a stir fry. Made rice to go with it. It was chinese style. So yummy!

Perhaps my energy came from the high I had from grocery shopping. I belong to a website called The Grocery Game. I've done it before, but was in Waco and all they had there was HEB. Which wasn't bad, but they don't double and triple coupons so you get a little less out of your savings. I jumped back on the bandwagon about 3 weeks ago and started shopping at Kroger. Well between the sales and my coupons, my bill was $98 and I only paid $38! So fun!!! You save the inserts each week. And the website tells you when to buy what and which coupons to use. She will tell you which week to go back to to cut the coupon out. So you just organize them and file for later. I got so many groceries for my money! http://www.thegrocerygame.com/ for anyone interested. If you decide to join...feel free to put my email brittanyscott26@gmail.com as a reference. You get a free 4 week trial and then depending on how many stores you sign up for the list is how much it costs. But you totally save that and more after about the first 2 weeks. So very worth it!

Lastly, I finally got to put up Baby Charlie's letters that his aunt made him. I ordered some decor crab netting and wanted to use that as a background. I love how it turned out. Here is a pic of his name and me at 37 weeks. Tomorrow we get to have a sonogram...I'm so excited. Last week the doctor said I have started dialating to a 1/2-1 cm. Not much, but it's a start!!!


Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Mrs. M // August 19, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

    The letters are adorable...and you are down to your last few weeks already?? How exciting!

  2. Brittany..Following my Bliss // August 19, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

    I can't believe you're 37 weeks!!
    Cute belly!

  3. Staci A // August 20, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

    The letters are so cute! And it sounds like you got some great deals at the store!

  4. lots of love // August 22, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

    You are still a cute little preggo! Love the letters too!

  5. Heather // August 23, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

    You are getting so close! YOu look great!! What a cute dress you made!

  6. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // August 24, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

    I love the letters! I can't believe he's going to be here soon!

Followers