Happy Memorial Day!

Monday, May 31, 2010

We have re introduced the pool to Savannah and they seem like they will be good friends! We took her once on Wednesday evening and then we also went over to grandma and grandpa's house to swim. She is loving the water!


Savannah has the sweetest little curls. I don't think they will last her entire life, but for now I'm loving them! I love them even more in the summer as the heat seems to be making them even curlier:)

Her signature scrunchy face:)

Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // May 31, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

    I have been staying up to date with your blog but realized I haven't commented in awhile!! Hope your weekend was amazing!

  2. Staci A // June 1, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

    The pool looks like fun! Glad you had a great weekend!

  3. Jenny // June 1, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

    So glad you guys got some great pool time! Your Savi is adorable!!! Love her curls!!

  4. Heather // June 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

    So glad you guys had a great time at the pool, cute pics!

  5. lots of love // June 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

    I love her polka dots & those curls! Aww wish rylie's was more curly & not crazy! haha

  6. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // June 3, 2010 at 1:28 AM  

    She's so cute! I'm glad she enjoyed the pool!

Followers