Catch Up!

Thursday, May 06, 2010

We were so busy last week with it being Charlie's birthday and celebrating with everyone. Charlie turned 29 last Wednesday! Last year of his 20's:) On Tuesday we went to Pappadeaux for dinner. He loves that place. It was freakishly crowded as it was the last day of all you can eat crawfish. Gross, but whatever. Savi lasted as long as she could before we were just past pushing our bedtime. I had to leave a little early to get my girl in bed. That's what happens when you have a good routine I guess. I'll take it! I think Charlie enjoyed himself, and that's all that matters.

Savannah at the restaurant in her cute little jean skirt:)

On his actual birthday, we celebrated at Melting Pot. Seriously one of our favorite restaurants. We were going to go for my birthday as we normally do, but I still was sick from pregnancy and didn't want to waste it. So we held off for his birthday. We went with his brother and his girlfriend. The food as always was good, but the service was not. We had food/drink spilled on us twice! Needless to say, I was nice and spoke with the manager the next day and certificates are on there way in the mail:) The last of the birthday celebrations was with my parents on Friday at On The Border. He loves Mexican food:) All in all, a great celebratory week of Charlie turning 29! I gave Charlie a personalized monopoly board that I made. It was a kit. We love to play board games together and I thought this would be fun. It was fun to make and he really liked it. You can get it off Amazon.
The game gets personalized with your own pictures for each spot and you can name them. They give you a way to personalize the actual board also so you can name it whatever you want.

Baby Update: I am officially half way through and feeling good. This boy KICKS non stop. I'm worried about food with this kid. He kicks often but also I can tell he kicks at meal times. When I'm hungry, so is he and he lets me know about it:) I eat small portions often and Savi is a normal little eater. I'm worried about the meals I will have to cook my sweet boy.....Lord help me:) My belly is definitely here and growing. Doctor appointment next week! Oh and we have a name for this sweet boy. Charlie is a Jr. and he would like to continue that tradition. So it will be Charles, III (he will prob go by Charlie just like his daddy though). I have no idea how we are going to keep them all straight as there could be 3 generations in a room at one time. But for now he is baby Charlie.

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // May 6, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

    It sounds like Charlie had a good birthday! I'm glad your pregnancy is going so well!

  2. Charity // May 6, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

    Glad to hear things are still going good! I know what you mean about eating lots while being prego with a boy, I am so much more with my boys then I did with Cayleigh-Grace.

  3. Heather // May 7, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

    It does sound like you have been busy, glad you had a good time celebrating your hubs birthday!!

  4. Shermanators // May 8, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

    Love the monopoly board! Glad you had a fun week celebrating Charlie's b-day...those are always the best! My little guy eats a lot too! Hehe! =)

  5. lots of love // May 17, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

    Oh what a sweet name! And very special being passed down the family!

Followers