Rewind

Monday, May 17, 2010

So I'm about a week late, but that's just how it is. Last weekend I went out of town to see my sister graduate at Ole Miss. It was a beautiful weekend and her graduation was outside. I loved getting to have one on one sister time. I spent the night with her at her apartment and got her hooked on Glee. We drove, which meant I spent most of Mother's Day in the car. I got home around 5ish just in time to pick up Chili's to go and see my precious Savi before bed time. I haven't grabbed a picture of it, as it is already out in our yard but Charlie and Savi made me a garden stone. I made Charlie one for Father's Day last year, and this year I got one. It has her hand print in it and the date. I love it!

The family at her graduation!
This super cool gas station in Oxford, MS named The Brittany Store!

This week has been busy! I had dress rehearsal and dance recital this week. All the kids did great! We did a "Seasons" theme this year.
We have projection of different images around the entire wall. This one is a winter theme, and the girls are on stage with the presents.

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // May 17, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

    Congrats to your sister.
    I hope you post a picture of your garden stone. It sounds beautiful!

  2. Heather // May 17, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

    SO glad you had a great weekend with your family! Congrats to your sister!

  3. Staci A // May 18, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

    Sounds like a busy, but fun weekend! Congrats to your sister!

Followers