Baby Charlie

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Had an appointment a week ago. Things were good. Just a quick boring appointment. Obligatory pee in cup, weight check, blood pressure, and find heartbeat. Only 1lb gain for last month. I think the next appointment will be a tad higher of a jump:) Next appointment is the glucose screening. I don't hate the drink all that much actually. It's orange flavored and kinda like koolaid. It's the drawing of the blood. I don't have issues with blood per say, just don't love the poke. Oh well, gotta do it for baby Charlie! Below is my 25 week photo:)

Savi was patting my belly:)

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Heather // June 2, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

    You look so adorable!!! I hated the glucose test with both my babies....but you're right...."A mom's gotta do...." :)

  2. Brittany..Following my Bliss // June 2, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

    So cute Brittany!
    Even if you didn't know you were having a boy, I'd totally say BOY by the way you're carrying! :)

  3. Heather // June 8, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

    You look so cute in that picture!! So glad things are going well and moving right along!!

  4. lots of love // June 10, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

    That is so cute! I wasn't a big hater of the glucose test either-it was the wait after drinkin that stuff that I hated! lol

Followers