Anniversary

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Charlie and I celebrated 3 years of marriage on June 3rd. Is that our golden anniversary like your golden birthday? He was very sweet and got me a gift card to Victorias Secret and we had a nice dinner the night before while my parents watched Savannah. 3 years doesn't seem that long, but it does at the same time. I'm sure 5 years of marriage will feel CRAZY! lol Things have been a little crazy lately, so pretty sure we didn't even take a picture. But that weekend we did a little family/anniversary getaway weekend trip to the Horseshoe Bay Marriott outside of Austin. That will be my next monster post to tackle!!

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Meredith // June 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

    Happy Anniversary!! We will celebrate our 7th on the 21st! Wild! Glad y'all were able to get out and celebrate!!

Followers