I never knew....

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HOW BAD MY FEET COULD HURT! Out of all the uncomfortable things that come with pregnancy, I think the worst is how bad my feet hurt. Literally from the moment I get up they are sore and tender. Then as the day goes on they get more swollen and just start to hurt more. I am drinking as much water at my bladder will hold and doing my best to stay off of them. But that is only so easy. Work shoes are only so comfortable and/or fit. Plus teaching dance doesn't help either. Again I try to do as minimal as possible but it doesn't seem to be working. Flip flops are about the best thing ever created!! And my husband is sweet enough to massage my feet at night just to relieve some of the aches. I am almost there so I know it will be over, but wow I had no idea they could hurt this bad.

Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers