Happy Halloween

Saturday, November 05, 2011

We had the best time this year. The last 2 years Halloween has been on the weekend. Hubby works pretty much all weekends. So he has had to rush and catch us going to a few last houses or miss it all together. So I was excited for him to get to participate the whole way through.

I met him at my parents house early around 5pm. We all ate pizza and then I got the kids ready. This year I dressed the kids up how most of our days feel.....like a crazy 3 ring circus:) Savannah was a circus clown and baby C was a circus seal!





Savannah really got it this year. Trick or treating and getting the candy. She had a blast. I love doing this kind of stuff as a family. We also visited a few families that I used to babysit all through high school. It was crazy to see those kids all grown up! But I loved visiting with them.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // November 8, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

    They looked so cute!

Followers