One Cute Cookie!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My little boy turned one. (A couple of weeks ago, I'm behind....so sue me) We had a milk and cookies birthday party! It was really fun! and YUMMY:)

Ps...picture overload!





The spread





Chocolate covered oreos my mom made!




Cookie decorating station for the kids



Milk bottles of course!












Favors....something sweet:)











Giant cookies!!



Birthday Boy!




Sissy supporting the cookie theme:)




Love my little man!




He loving this rocking horse we gave him!




Our family! I'm so blessed!




Birthday toys!








Hmmm what is this!





He didn't really like being messy, but he is such a ham for the camera! lol

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // September 20, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

    He's so cute! It looks like he had a nice party-that's a great theme!

  2. Mrs. M // September 20, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

    Such a creative theme for a party - love all the decor and of course the ADORABLE kiddos! :)

  3. lots of love // September 21, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

    Such a cute theme and great job on the party! I love it!

Followers