I Remember.....

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I remember being in my jr. year of highschool in spanish class on September 11, 2001. After we heard about what happened they turned on the tv for us only to see the 2nd plane hit. It was a surreal day, and nothing else happened in school. I guess my parents were just worried of what was to come, so they pulled my sister and I out of school to come home. There are so many people that lost loved ones that day. I don't care who you are, that day and its memories make you proud to be an american!



Jump 7 years later and I also remember where I was. Laying in a hospital bed pushing! We had gone in the night before to the hospital to get cervidil and low and behold I jumped into labor no problem and was pushing with in 8hrs. She came out so easy and my precious Savannah was born! She is beautiful and my perfect daughter! I love her more and more each day! Happy Birthday!

PS. Mommy couldn't handle 2 birthday parties back to back. So pictures to come of her party at the end of the month:) We did however venture to Chuck E Cheese for the first time on her birthday and had a great time. Pics to come of that as well:)



Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // September 21, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

    Glad you have wonderful memories of that day to counteract the sad ones. :)

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // September 29, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

    Happy Birthday, Savi!

Followers