Mayhem

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Here is a random assortment of updates:) We have been busy as usual so I have managed, of course, to not blog for a whole week. I hate when I do that. Oh well.....

I think I have mentioned before I make cake toppers. Mostly for wedding cakes, but they are super cute on birthday, anniversary, or babyshower cakes even. I recently got an offer from a florist to be able to put one of them in her store as basically free advertisement. I didn't want it to just lay there so I bought some fondant and styrofoam and made a fake little cake for my topper. I am not cake expert and this was tough. But I think it turned out alright....

I also wanted business cards and a real website. So my hubby (being super good at this stuff) made me a logo and a website! What do you think? www.glitzandglamletters.com

Savannah is into make up. A LOT! lol Every morning while I'm getting ready....."mommy, I do make-up." She mostly just plays with the lip glosses. It is really cute:)

Baby C is finding more and more new things he can eat. Sunday morning he enjoyed some of his Nanie's (my mom) homemade banana blueberry bread!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. lots of love // August 2, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

    Yay! Congrats on the business! Yum, that blueberry banana bread sounds good! Send me some of that! lol

  2. The Jaspers // August 4, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

    Love those pictures. They are priceless!

  3. Mrs. M // August 11, 2011 at 7:56 AM  

    LOVE the website - Charlie did a great job!!

Followers