Colorful and Yummy:)

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last week I had some sugar cookie mix that I had been meaning to use up. So I sat Savi on the counter and she jumped at the chance to help me. She helped mix the ingredients and then picked out the shapes to cut out. I have a huge tub of different shapes, so I just said she could pick whatever. We had everything from fish, dinosaurs, hearts, letters, etc. After they baked, I had neon food coloring for our icing. She would tell me which color to do each one and then she of course got to add sprinkles. I had a really good time doing this with her! Baby C helped by taste testing:)







Such a big girl:)

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Mrs. M // August 22, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

    That last picture is so cute! The cookies look as delicious as I am sure they tasted!

  2. The Jaspers // August 22, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

    What a great idea! U are such a creative mom!

  3. lots of love // August 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM  

    I wish we had some of that cookie mix right now! I've been wanting sugar cookies and Rylie's asked to make Santa cookies LOL

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // August 25, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

    She's adorable! It looks like she had a good time!

  5. Unknown // September 1, 2011 at 3:46 AM  

    How fun! Such a great idea. Love the last picture of Savi!!

Followers