Success!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I was brave this past Sunday and took BOTH kids to the grocery store. I was hesitant to do this for several reasons. 1.Let's face it, kids don't always mind when at public places. And grocery stores are kinda boring. 2. By the time I put Savi up front and the car seat in the basket, there is no room for groceries!! What the heck? So I decided I needed to use those cute car basket carts. BUT what if they were all in use when I got there...then what? Well I decided Sunday morning would be kinda slow, so the basket situation should be under control. I usually wait till Charlie gets home to go, but that means me going at like 8pm at night. I hate it, but moms gotta do what moms gotta do. I felt like getting it done early Sunday, and so we were off. It was the baby's nap time so he slept like a champ! And my angel girl LOVED the car she got to be in and was perfect. SUCCESS...I'd say so! Everytime I'd stop the cart to get food and then get going, she would yell "here we go!" HA Let's knock on wood that I can do this every weekend!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // January 20, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

    Nice job! If I have to take both of them we always try to use the fun cart, and a snack or free cookie helps too!

  2. Unknown // January 21, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

    You are brave! Way to go super mom :)

  3. lots of love // January 26, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

    Rylie LOVES the "car carts" as she calls them! Lifesaver! I only have one kid & it's stressful enough taking her to the store with me. Thankfully these car things keep them occupied! You look like a pro at having 2! Super mom!

Followers