Snow Angels!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Sunday we got SNOW! It was so nice to get it at least once this year. That is all us texans can handle anyway. Otherwise we shut down schools and stuff for just a couple of inches. People in the north laugh at us:) I was home alone that day as Charlie had gone into work that morning before the snow hit. So it was a bit tricky to let Savannah out to play in the snow with the baby and all. But we managed to play a little. She loved it, and hated me when I made her come in!


My little girl:)

kisses for baby brother!

SNOW Monkey:)


So fun!


Throwing snow balls!


Those are all her footprints:)

Her tiny snowman.


Precious boy. He only hung out for awhile before I stuck him around the corner in the warm house in his pack n play.

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // January 19, 2011 at 5:02 PM  

    they look so adorable out there having fun!! :)

  2. lots of love // January 20, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

    I'm so jealous! No snow for Houston this year lol I love both their hats!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // January 24, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

    Adorable pictures! It looks like they loved the snow!

Followers