Stats

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Charlie had his 4 month check up this week. He weighed 14lbs and was 26in. 50% for weight and 90% for height. Everything else checked out great. We talked to the doctor about reflux and she gave us a prescription. Right now he only sleeps 2-3 hours at a time at night. He really should be doing more like 4-6 and I totally think he could, but his reflux bothers him and wakes him up. So lets pray this medicine does the trick. He got 4 shots and handled it SO amazing! He cried when they went in and then took his paci and stopped. Savannah never did that. She cried forever after and the best quick way to console was to feed her right after. I think baby C is going to by my laid back chill child and Savannah will be a bit more to handle:) Little boys can be terrors I've heard, but i think he will just be my sweet little mommy's boy!



Doctor said we can start rice cereal whenever we feel he is ready between now and 6 months. I think he is ready for the good stuff:) lol

Love him:)

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Mrs. M // February 1, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

    He is getting so big! Little boys are so very sweet that I tend to forget all the "bad" stuff every time he comes over to tell me "I lub you mommy". :)

Followers