Joy in my heart!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Savannah is such a joy lately. She has such a personality these days and has favorites of things. She gets all excited about Elmo on Sesame Street and loves her Ernie doll;) All kinds of things excite her. It is so fun to watch her grow.

Here she is watching Sesame Street after just getting up. Daddy is still asleep.

She is also enjoying playing by herself some. She loves this set of blocks we got her. She just plays and talks. I love to just sit back and watch.

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Heather // December 13, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

    She is just so cute! She is in a fun stage right now! (Of course, I think I say that about all of them!!! ha!)

  2. Mrs. M // December 13, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

    I think this age between 1 and 2 is awesome!! My son is doing so many cute things too!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // December 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

    It is a GREAT age! Enjoy!

Followers