Definitely Christmas Time!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

On Sunday I put up outdoor Christmas stuff for the first time. Last year was our first Christmas in the house but we also had a newborn. Decorating outside just wasn't going to happen. Much easier this year and I LOVE it! Just simple enough to get done quick but still looks pretty cute I think:)

Also this morning, the fine area of Dallas, TX got its first winter blanket of snow!!!! Just a little one and maybe the only one….but one! It is special here. It stays for a short time and just looks pretty. The best kind really. It doesn't disrupt much and you get to look at it just long enough to enjoy, and then it melts away:)

Post a Comment! 11 comments »

11 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // December 2, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

    wow Brittany, we haven't even had that much snow yet here in NE Ohio! lol
    Your decorating looks very festive and not overdone! :-)

  2. Mrs. M // December 2, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

    The lights look great! I can't wait for our first snowfall!! :)

  3. Charity // December 2, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

    You get snow there!?

  4. lots of love // December 2, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

    I'm so jealous on the snow news! I wish we'd get some down here in Houston! We used to get it frequently in Waco & I miss it so much!

  5. Courtney // December 2, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

    I am jealous of your snow, we just had nasty cold rain all day. Your outside decorations look great!

  6. Jenna // December 2, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

    Aww you got snow before we did! Wisconsin is being really funny this year :) Enjoy It!

  7. Staci A // December 2, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

    The decorations look great! I can't believe TX got snow before us. Seems crazy!

  8. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // December 2, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

    We haven't even had snow yet in PA!!! My cousin lives in Dallas, and I bet she was thrilled!

  9. Heather // December 2, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

    I heard about y'all getting snow!! it's getting really cold down here too!! Your lights outside look great!

  10. Mrs. H // December 3, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

    Looks like you guys got way more snow than we did!

  11. Heather // December 3, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

    Wow.....SNOW!!! That's awesome! Your decorations look great!

Followers