Most Dramatic.....

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Season of all! That is what Chris always says on the Bachlor/Bachlorette. But man do I love that show. I just know it is going to be Melissa! They showed a scene at the very beginning of the season that showed a girl with very dark hair getting proposed to. So it better be her! But what is with the privacy of the show comment from Chris?? I am dying to know what that means! Charlie hates the show. Watching the girls cry is really the only thing that bothers him. (Sorry hon, but it's the truth) But that is ok, that makes him sweet and sensitive, so I can deal with having to watch it alone. There was a time where he used to watch it with me and I loved it. But no more:( Needless to say I am really looking forward to next Monday!

Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers