It's Monday, and my new site!

Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Monday again, a fresh start to the week. Brittany and I spent a wonderful Valentine's together, and had a great weekend. I really enjoyed being off this weekend (thanks Chelsea!), and loved spending time with my family. We went furniture shopping, and came home empty handed. Nothing on sale that we absolutely loved. But we had success at Babies R Us and got Savannah some new clothes! On Sunday we went and saw He's Just Not That Into You. I actually liked it for the most part. Very similar to Love Actually, so if you enjoyed that, you'll enjoy this one.

Brittany, I know you're probably reading this at work, so I just want to tell everyone how wonderful a wife and mommy you are, and I love you so very much!

I have a new site up and running. Khordaddy's Dad and Husband Survival Guide. You can see links in the about me area, and at the top of our blog as well. I have two new articles up, so go ahead and check them out!

Men and Household Chores
How to Give Up Caffeine

Today is also "Not Me!" Monday. This is a collection of blogs, or a blog carnival if you will, on the blog of MckMama. There are some very interesting blogs there! Today, I have NOT eaten lunch yet, and I have NOT gotten around to cleaning our bathrooms. I have, however, managed to do two loads of laundry thus far, work out, and do some dishes. Not a bad trade off, so I will take it. Anyways, the link below will take you straight to "Not Me!" Mondays.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by
MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // February 17, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

    I seem to never get around to cleaning my bathrooms. It's something that is easy for me to procrastinate! ;-)

  2. Mrs. M // February 18, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

    Ha ha - Now I am visiting your family site and realized I found you first! :-) Have a great day!

Followers