39 Weeks!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Well, 39 weeks on the dot and still no baby. I am at home alone today, and Brittany is still at work. I've done some cleaning, and now that it's all done, I'm bored. So I decided to film the puppies and the cat!

The first one here is to show how well they mind. You see, I try to train Dale to never rush ahead of me out doors, or up and down the stairs. I always go ahead of him. Bentley, our current puppy guest, has followed suit. I guess he's just follwoing Dale, I dunno. Anyways, here is the stairs test:



Second, we have just the animals lounging. That's about it. Like I said, it's been a slow, boring day :)

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly // September 5, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

    My husband is super cool! love you:)

Followers