Pregnant women are always right!

Monday, July 07, 2008

It doesn't matter how many times you are warned, or how prepared you think you are. It doesn't matter if you are clearly in the right and she is clearly in the wrong. It doesn't matter if you've lost 50 arguements before this. None of this matters. Pregnant women are always right!

I thought I was ready, but I had no clue. Because she is holding our precious baby inside her, she deserves everything and more. I will never know what it is like to go through what she is going through. I love you, Brittany, for all you are doing for us and for our baby girl.

Baby, this one is for you. You are right! You are always right! Here are 100 apologies for the future just incase I forget to say it ;)

I love you, baby!

Thank you sweetheart! But I am not that full of myself and I am more than willing to admit that I am not always right. I will do my best to remember that and not take advantage of your post though. LOVE YOU TOO! Brittany

Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers