Craving!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Welcome to our family site! Brittany and I want to keep all our family and friends updated on everything that's been happening, so we are channeling our energies to this site to keep everyone informed! Everything with the house is going great, and we are almost done with all those 'little' chores that have kept us busy for the past 3 weeks. Brittany is adding her little touches to the house, giving it a very warm atmosphere. I love it!


Everything with the baby is going fine too, and we have another OB/GYN appointment this Thursday. Just another regular check up. Brittany has also had her first true craving. Crab Cakes! We had just finished eating a huge meal at Mi Cocina's when she turned to me and said, "I want crab cakes!" She continued to obsess over them until we were in bed and I was falling asleep. Sadly, this is not an item I could pick up at Walgreen's on our way home, so she had to do without. Don't feel bad for her though, she got to satisfy her craving at Easter brunch, where crab cakes were a-plenty. Personally, I think she's going to crave a big, fat pickle before this is all over!

Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers