It's Friday

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's my Friday. I worked last Saturday so I get tomorrow off. I'm excited to maybe take the kids to the zoo. The high is 64, so I'm not sure if that is warm enough. But the zoo has awesome deals during the off months. So we shall see. Otherwise no big plans. I work so much sometimes, that I do a few things with the kids and other wise we just hang around the house and play!

Baby C will actually sit still and watch a show. He HAS to have his blankets though. It is so cute. He is so attached to them!Baby C also likes his sissy's castle:) He started with just one stair and can now get to the top. We had to put Savi's gate back up to her room so he can't go in when we aren't in the room.

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // January 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM  

    Have fun on your "weekend". I'm laughing at the 64 degrees being warm enough. Around here, we'd be driving with our convertible tops down and no jackets! haha
    I'd LOVE to have a 64 degree day right now! :)

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // January 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM  

    Enjoy your weekend! I agree with Brittany above, LOL!

  3. Mrs. M // January 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM  

    The picture of them watching a show is so cute! Have fun this weekend - I too would LOVE to have a 64 degree day!

  4. ashlee mccrary // February 2, 2012 at 1:17 PM  

    her bed is super cute!

Followers