Fail

Friday, January 20, 2012

It is so hard sometimes to keep up. With everything:( I do the best I can and here is my random catch up post:)

*We took family photos the first week of January. They turned out so good and I'm super excited to get one blown up and above our mantle:)




*I can't figure out where we should go on our family vacation this year? Should we just go to our usual or venture somewhere new? How far of a drive am I willing to endure and where would be fun for even my littlest one? Suggestions welcome:)

*Savannah got a new (new to us and her) bed that is so fun and cute! My boss sold it to us and she loves it! A slide and play area:) Perfect for her right now! She can't get enough of the slide!

*I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I don't really know how to even set it up. So it is still in the box. Needing to find time to just get it out and experiment!

Nothing crazy in our lives going on, but I just feel better when I update my blog:) I shall continue to keep it updated. That is the key!

Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Mrs. M // January 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM  

    The bed is fabulous, and I love the family pictures!

  2. Brittany..Following my Bliss // January 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM  

    Great pictures! The kids are adorable! Neato bed too!!!

  3. david williams // January 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM  

    Fantastic photos, I would like to see more


    Weddings Byron Bay

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // January 23, 2012 at 3:21 PM  

    I adore her bed!!!
    Your pictures turned out beautiful!

  5. ashlee mccrary // February 2, 2012 at 1:18 PM  

    your family pictures look great! i love savi's long hair. so beautiful!

  6. Anonymous // December 16, 2017 at 6:02 AM  

    love to join her in bed and "play"

Followers