Swimming Galore!

Saturday, July 02, 2011

This past week we did swim lessons. I found an awesome teacher and set up to do semi private lessons with our friends at my parents pool. The only trick was I had to do them on my lunch break. She was such a popular teacher, that that was all she had left. I got to her a little late. Anyway, so last week for all 5 days I would hop in my car and go to my parents (luckily they are only 1 miles away) and jump in the pool for swim lessons with Savi then change and go back to work. lol Charlie met me there with the kids everyday. One of us would swim and one would watch Baby C. It has been crazy, but so worth it!

The first day of lessons Savi was terrified of anything to do with going out into the pool. Mommy or no mommy it was not pleasant. We basically had that attitude for 3 days. It was a little rough. She was learning and did everything we asked, but cried through a lot of it. I knew it was best for her to keep going. Thursday was a little less crying and tried a few more things. Friday we met a whole new child. Go figure! She did everything and was suddenly excited about it! Every once in awhile apprehensive but still super willing. AND had fun! I'm so glad we did it. Savi had fun doing it with her friend and it couldn't have been better. I never got any pictures of the lessons, but here are a few after where everyone enjoyed the pool:)


Kicking!


Daddy is so fun!

Blowing bubbles!







Baby C loves the water:)


Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. lots of love // July 3, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

    way to go savi! i'm so glad to hear she started enjoying them. i really should just go ahead with rylie i think. hopefully she'd do as good as savi!

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // July 6, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

    Cute swim pictures!

Followers