OBSESSED

Friday, July 22, 2011

Have you ever been obsessed with anything?

When I was a freshman/sophomore in highschool, I was obsessed with N'SYNC. Loved them like crazy. Your typical teen crazed fan. My friends and I loved them. We went to like 4 concerts and had a whole wall dedicated to them. I am now (and for sometime) obsessed in a healthy way (I think) with butterflies. I don't have any walls dedicated to them. But I just love them. Anything that has them on it, I generally like it. I have clothes, purses, home decor, etc. with butterflies on it. I of course have a small butterfly tattoo.

About 2 weeks ago my dad (papa for the kids) went to Old Navy and got some bucket hats for baby C and a pink Hello Kitty shirt for Savi. We went on vacation right after he got it for her. We slowly learned on vacation that this was the only shirt she wanted to wear. It was vacation, so we went with it. Who cares, lets just enjoy our time type attitude. We have been home for quite a bit and she is still very obsessed with it:) She wants this shirt ONLY all the time. "My pink shirt, my pink shirt" is what she calls it. lol For the first week, we couldn't even get her to take it off for a bath. I went to Old Navy to buy another Hello Kitty shirt and that did not work. She only wants that one. Small tantrums took place just so we could wash it. In the last few days it has been better. We can explain to her we need to wash it. And baths are being taken regularly. Today she even wore a different pink shirt. Small miracle:) I have no idea why she decided to be obsessed with this shirt. But either way, I'm ready for her to wear some of the other clothes mommy spent money on. It is quite hilarious. Papa however feels pretty good about his shopping skills;)

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. The Jaspers // July 22, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

    too cute! I'll have to tell you about our story and the hello kitty shirt. there just something about it for 2.5 year old girls. :)

  2. Unknown // July 23, 2011 at 2:46 AM  

    This post made me laugh :) And I totally get your obsession with NSYNC, I was obsessed with NKOTB. HA! Funny how they are all trying to make a comeback!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // July 26, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

    That's funny! Lexie just got a tutu dress that she insists on wearing everyday! After 4 days in it, it disappeared into the laundry basket. I think I may need to buy another one in a different color!

  4. lots of love // August 2, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

    aw that's so cute! prolly not when she's throwing a tantrum at bathtime, but you'll look back on this & laugh one day.

  5. Anonymous // July 16, 2016 at 11:52 AM  

    like some of her pussy.

Followers