Two Please!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I was so excited to take Savi to her first movie this weekend! She had a great time and did pretty well. I took her to see Rio. Very cute. We got there and got her a movie meal. Got seated and for the first hour, she was so content with her popcorn and drink. I could have eaten up the cuteness of her just watching the movie and eating her popcorn. The next twenty minutes she got a little ancy. There were some kids sitting next to us that were up and down a lot, so she knew she could get out of her seat. She wanted to stand and I let her for a little while. But after about 20 minutes, I finally said "ok if we can't sit in our seat, then we will have to go bye bye." She seemed to understand. She sat in her seat and my lap pretty well after that. They had a little pre cartoon before the movie with that squirrel from Ice Age and he is chasing his acorn. She was very excited during this part, she kept yelling "it's an acorn!" And giggling. She also had her light up sketchers which she thoroughly enjoyed being able to see light up in the theater:) All in all, I had a GREAT time and I think she did too!


Her excited face about getting to go to the movies!

Eating her popcorn and just as happy as can be:)


Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Mrs. M // April 19, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

    Yay - so glad it was a success!!! I'm afraid to take Eli... I think he'd want to leave halfway through.

  2. Unknown // April 19, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

    She is soooo cute Brittany!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // April 21, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

    I'm glad it went well!!!
    I still haven't taken my kids to a movie!

  4. lots of love // April 25, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

    SO SO cute! You'll always treasure that day!

Followers