It gets better!

Friday, April 15, 2011

You saw my previous post about Savi helping me with the silverware last week. Well look what she is wanting to help with now..........Gotta love her! We have had a crazy week. We got a very bad hail and wind storm last Sunday that has caused damage to our roof, gutters, and fence. The process is annoying but we should be able to get most of this repaired without anything coming out of our pocket! (fingers crossed!) I was so scared when the storm came. I didn't know it was coming and I have never heard anything so loud. The hail was about the size of ping pong balls. I jumped up and ran to get my babies. I didn't want them to be scared. We went to our downstairs closet. Some people had hail break there windows and the glass cut there kids. Scary! We were safe and had more rain last night, but hopefully on our way to being all fixed up! I'm hoping to take the kids to go strawberry picking at a farm about 30 minutes from the house. Hopefully we have good weather. Savi has the cutest shirt from Gymboree with a giant strawberry on it that is calling to have its picture made! lol Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // April 19, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

    I'm so glad you're safe. I hope you get the repairs done soon!

  2. lots of love // April 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM  

    Oh she's so cute! What a great Mommy she'll be one day! I so do not miss the spring storms in waco & "tornado season!" Hope yall stay safe!

Followers