All Mine!

Monday, December 08, 2008

He is all mine and I am so lucky! So far I have had a great day thanks to 2 things. My husband and the weather:) The weather is just because I like cloudy days. That may sound weird but I don't know what it is about them but I love cloudy days. It just keeps me kind of mellow and on my drive to and from work I feel calmer. And of course when you are at home on cloudy/rainy days it is great to just snuggle and be warm.

Now for my wonderful husband. This morning he made me breakfast, which mind you meant he got up around 6:30am on a day where he could easily go back to sleep while I watch Savannah in the mornings. Then as I got up and did all my usual stuff to get out of the house I kept finding little heart notes. So far I have found 5. He put them in my car, the freezer, on my keys, etc. I love stuff like that and he knows it. I am lucky to have him and Savannah in my life.

Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers