Warm Enough

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I laughed pretty hard at myself when I posted a couple weeks ago about 60 being warm enough to go to the zoo. I know some of you are in much colder weather. But alas this is why I LOVE Texas! I love the random warm week to get me through the winter. And our small snows that are gone by the next day. It suits me perfectly:) Sometimes the allergies that come with the weather change are annoying, but that is ok.

So we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and my dad and I took the kids to the zoo. It ended up being the perfect day:) The kids had a great time and so did papa. I love doing things like this with my parents and Charlie's parents. My grandparents lived far away. I loved them but our relationship was only so close. I only got to see them once or twice a year. I'm so blessed and thankful the kids get to see both sides very often. It means the world to me!










Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // February 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

    Love the shots of you with the kids. But I REALLY love the last picture!! :)

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // February 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM  

    The last picture is so cute!

Followers