A Christmas Wedding

Monday, December 19, 2011

My sister got married this weekend and everything turned out beautiful! She wanted a Christmas time wedding. My mom planned alot of the wedding because my sister doesn't live in TX and she did a great job. All the perfect Christmas touches:) I love my sister so much and we are so close. She found a great guy and I'm so happy for her. They are enjoying a wonderful honeymoon in St. Lucia.

Rehearsal:) She rehearsed much better than she preformed. I still love her:)


Precious:)


My sister and I:)
The happy couple!

Centerpieces my mom made!

Love her to death!

Mr. and Mrs!
My husband is amazing:)

Congratulations!

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // December 21, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

    What a beautiful wedding!

  2. The Jaspers // December 30, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

    How beautiful!

Followers