A Christmas Wedding

Monday, December 19, 2011

My sister got married this weekend and everything turned out beautiful! She wanted a Christmas time wedding. My mom planned alot of the wedding because my sister doesn't live in TX and she did a great job. All the perfect Christmas touches:) I love my sister so much and we are so close. She found a great guy and I'm so happy for her. They are enjoying a wonderful honeymoon in St. Lucia.

Rehearsal:) She rehearsed much better than she preformed. I still love her:)


Precious:)


My sister and I:)
The happy couple!

Centerpieces my mom made!

Love her to death!

Mr. and Mrs!
My husband is amazing:)

Congratulations!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! // December 21, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

    What a beautiful wedding!

  2. The Jaspers // December 30, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

    How beautiful!

  3. livescore // January 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM  

    Gorgeous dress and lovely fabric choice! Don't be sad about ผลบอล moving to London, think of all the lovely vintage social events you ผลบอลสด can go to. Also London has great fabric shops!

Followers