On The Bright Side

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My husband and I have been battling strep throat for the last 5 days. He first got it on Wednesday and saw a doctor that night. He got his medicine and seemed to be doing better. Mine hit me late Thursday night. I saw a doctor Friday morning and was so sick. We got through the weekend and I'm finally almost 100%, but hubby is back tracking a little. Hopefully everyone will be better soon, and crossing our fingers......so far the kids haven't caught it!

On the bright side, my little man is having a blast with his walker. Big Charlie calls him an old lady with his walker:) So cute!

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // October 18, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

    I hope you both feel better soon!

  2. The Jaspers // October 21, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

    Hope y'all r feeling better. Baby c is so cute!

Followers