Christmas Part 3

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last but not least was Xmas with my family. I went over in the morning and spent all day there. Waited for Charlie to get off work and come open his presents, and then we scooted home. It was a great day!

Savannah mimicking my parents dog:)

Charlie opening his Kinect that we got him!

Checking out the dog up close and personal!


Everyone gets a VS bag with a little something special!

Playing with his new train:)


She was good at this part.

As I mentioned before, my parents have an exchange student living with them. She was skyping with her family on xmas and Savannah was so intrigued. lol


LOVE her:)


Starting them young with a laptop!






She is so good to my kids. Love you mom!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. lots of love // January 7, 2011 at 10:02 PM  

    Glad yall had a great christmas! Hope yall are getting some rest from all the festivities!

  2. Mrs. M // January 11, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

    Cute pictures - glad you had such a great holiday!! I have heard great things about the Kinect - I hope Charlie is enjoying it!! :)

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // January 13, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

    Great pictures! I hope you're doing well. Lexie had the same pj's this year!

Followers