Our Little Turkey

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well total I think Charlie and I had 4 Thanksgiving dinners in the last couple weeks. Good thing the food is always so good. Charlie and I both worked on Thanksgiving. I didn't work to long and then my family came and joined me at the Marriott for brunch. We went to Charlie's house later that night for some more food:) I got up the next day at 4am to do some shopping. I got some good deals and pretty much finished our Christmas shopping!

Savannah is doing so well. She tries to sit up all the time. We got our family Christmas picture done and plan to take her next week to see Santa. Hopefully it will be a pleasant experience:)




Our little Turkey!

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Jen McCrady // December 1, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

    she's so cute! :) glad y'all had a great thanksgiving!

Followers