One down...more to go:)

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Yesterday was our one year anniversary and it was great! We both had to work but we met up for a great dinner. We went to Steve Field's Steak and Lobster Lounge. So good!! I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to eat. I had a perfect size lobster and Charlie had a steak. We split apple cobbler for dessert and enjoyed our wonderful dinner together:) We then went home and pulled out the 1 yr old top of our cake. MMMM:) Actually the icing was kinda funny tasting but the cake was fine. Not bad for the age, and everything it has been through. Our apt, then mom and dad's freezer, and then the move to the new house. It has been so crazy that a year has passed by already. So much has happened and so much more is going to be happening. I definitely am a lucky girl to have married Charlie. So one year down and so many more to follow!

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 15, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

    Hey Buddy,

    I hope that you and Brittany are doing well! How is your baby girl? when is the due date? I hope that I didn't miss it. I know that it is tough to keep up since I don't get to see you both as often.

    Take care of your lady and daughter,

    Justin,

Followers