Potty Party!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ok, it's been 2 weeks since our potty journey started. I didn't want to write about it to soon and jinx it. BUT I think we are there:) A couple months ago when we tried it, she let us know pretty clearly she was not ready. She would pee in her panties and not care at all.

On July 3rd I was home with the kids by myself. All day Savi was fighting me on wearing a diaper. I finally told her she had two options. Either wear your diaper or I brought out the potty and said or pee in the potty. She happily sat on the potty and nothing. I started having her sit on it every 5 minutes or so and I would count to 30. She had just had some juice a bit ago, so I knew she needed to pee. Somewhere between a screaming baby and 5 minutes I turned around to find she peed in front of the tv. I didn't get angry really I just told her we need to pee pee in the potty. (She didn't have panties on this time. Just running around with no bottoms on.) Again somewhere between hungry baby and 5 minutes she had an accident in front of the fridge. This was minutes after the first accident. We reviewed again the concept and moved on. I pretty much assumed it wasn't happening tonight. I was kinda defeated. A couple minutes later I turn around and Savi had gone and sat on the potty and went pee pee all on her own! I WAS SO PROUD! I made a huge deal about it. You could tell she knew I was proud. She did it again that same night before bed time.


I couldn't go right out to get her something for going potty. So I bought this later that night to give her the next day!
I didn't want to give her her presents right when she woke up. I wanted her to know it was a reward for going potty. So we started working on it first thing the next morning. She went pee pee in the potty very easily. Then low and behold, she went #2 all by herself also. Here she is trying on all new dress up jewelry:)

Since then we are still working on #2. But we pretty much got the pee pee down. Gotta work up to keeping her dry during naps and bedtime. The only thing she does that is confusing is sometimes she is ok with wearing panties. Other times she only wants diapers. BUT she will take the diaper off and still pee pee in the potty. Just her comfort zone I guess. Either way I'm happy we are working on this milestone. This mommy got to buy one less pack of diapers this past weekend:) My wallet is very happy!

Post a Comment! 15 comments »

15 comments

  1. Ashlee McCrary // July 21, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

    YAY! Way to go Savi! Potty training can be SUCH a stress but it feels good to have it behind you.

  2. Brittany..Following my Bliss // July 21, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

    WTG Savi! When its the right time, it just "clicks".

  3. Lexie Loo & Dylan Too // July 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

    Way to go, Savi!!!

  4. Anonymous // September 5, 2014 at 8:34 PM  

    Beautiful little girl congratulations

  5. Anonymous // November 23, 2014 at 5:51 PM  

    Beautiful little girl and I love the shot showing just a hint of her little pussy. Just wish her panties was a little lower to show it all. I would lick her clean after she goes potty. Yummy.

  6. Anonymous // February 19, 2016 at 2:03 PM  

    BEAUTIFUL GIRL, WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HER PANTIES TO SMELL AND TASTE WHILE JACKING OFF.

  7. Henry Hart // November 24, 2016 at 6:42 PM  

    I would also like to see the little bit of her pussy and agree that there should be more showing and I would lick her pussy cleaner the anyone I would also love to have her panties for the same reason

  8. Anonymous // December 1, 2016 at 8:48 AM  

    bet her pussy would bee great.

  9. Anonymous // December 1, 2016 at 8:52 AM  

    would grease her little pussy inside and out,and fuck her.feels so good.

  10. Anonymous // December 19, 2016 at 7:30 PM  

    I would say the same thing as everyone I would more agree to henryhart I really love her panties along with her pussy I am writing with one hand and jacking off with other hahaha

  11. Anonymous // February 13, 2017 at 2:52 PM  

    Love to eat her out

  12. Henrythegooder Hart // March 11, 2017 at 1:20 PM  

    I would fuck her so hard that she wants more I am writing with one hand and jerking off with the other hahaha

  13. Anonymous // June 12, 2017 at 6:00 PM  

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm both holes for me, I did it with both my daughters and now I have 4 granddaughters

  14. Henrythegooder Hart // June 18, 2017 at 2:29 PM  

    Anonymous on June 12 2017 at 6:00 pm how old are your daughters send me pics of them henrythegooder@gmail.com

  15. Anonymous // June 19, 2017 at 6:13 AM  

    gmail is too risky

Followers